This Undercounter Refrigerator makes room for party essentials from platters to pitchers. Motion-Activated LED Lighting turns on inside as you approach, so you can see through the UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door to what's inside, and a Temperature Monitoring System with sensor alert adds peace of mind. Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges provides a built-in look within cabinetry.
- Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges - provides a built-in look within a standard 24" base cabinet, so your style stands out, not the appliance. Hidden hinges allow the refrigerator door to sit flush with surrounding cabinet fronts when closed yet easily swing open a full 90 degrees.
- Temperature Monitoring System - uses sensors to monitor temperatures inside the refrigerator for added peace of mind. If the system detects temperatures above 45°F for more than 4 hours, an over-temp alarm and indicator light will alert you that service is needed.
- Motion-Activated LED Lighting - turns on inside the refrigerator as you approach, so you can see what's inside without opening the door. Lights will gradually dim and turn off when no longer needed.
- UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door - filters UV rays to protect the contents of your refrigerator from the damaging effects of heat and light.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Base Grille - complement the stainless steel door for a fully finished look.
- Glass Shelves with Metallic Accents - bring distinctive style inside with a solid glass design that makes it easy to wipe up spills. Metallic accents along the front edges add to the premium look.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.