Designed to pair with 48-inch KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges and Rangetops, this 48-inch wall-mount canopy range hood equips your kitchen with powerful ventilation. 105,000 BTU rating allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners. Two food warming heat lamps hold cooked items at serving temperature for up to an hour while you finish other dishes.
- Four-Speed Fan - Features low, medium, high and power boost settings, so you can choose the right fan speed for every cooking adventure, from gentle simmering to high-heat searing.
- Power Boost Function - Assists high-heat cooking by activating maximum fan speed for five minutes to help quickly clear smoke and steam. This function turns on automatically if the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners and can also be activated manually.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - allowing you to customize a powerful ventilation system with your choice of commercial-style blowers (two blower options sold separately*).
- Automatic Turn On - Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Two Food Warming Lamps - Radiate heat downwards to hold cooked items at serving temperature for up to an hour, allowing you to focus on other steps in your creative process or finish one dish while another rests.
- Three LED Lights with Night Light Setting - Provide two levels of brightness, allowing you to illuminate the entire cooking surface below with natural-looking light or subtly accent the kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
||Blower Motor to be Purchased Separately
||6.85 (585 CFM)/9.9 (1170 CFM)
||17690088.00 kg, 39 lbs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.