Utterly distinct with its unique geometric design, the Juno accent chair makes a terrific statement no matter where you place it. The continuous metal frame conjures up the architectural glamour of the Art Deco era, contrasted against the pleasing barrel curves created by extra-deep channel grooves of the rounded cushioning. Foam-padded for utmost comfort with additional protection along the arms, the Juno accent chair is also furnished with beautiful charcoal faux leather upholstery and a gleaming chrome finish, ensuring your home is enriched with both contemporary style and functional comfort. Available in the following combinations: chrome-plated with grey or charcoal grey faux leather, or gold-plated with black or sand velvet. Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 39.60 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 32.34 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 26 x 28 x 31.5H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Country of Origin: China
- Distinctive barrel-roll upholstery with extra-deep channeled cushions
- Generous foam padded seat and back cushion for comfort
- Unique continuous metal open-framing construction with architectural design
- Stylish faux leather upholstery that is easy to clean
- Additional armrest padding to protect arms and elbows
- Chrome-plated finish is available in grey or charcoal faux leather; gold-plated finish is available in black or sand velvet
- Assembly required
- Fabric Color: Charcoal
- Fabric Content: Polyurethane
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 7.58
- Package Dimension: 45 x 26.5 x 11H
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.