Utterly distinct with its unique geometric design, the Juno collection makes a terrific statement no matter where you place it. This ottoman is supported by a chrome-finished continuous metal frame reminiscent of the glamour of Art Deco. Architectural lines are contrasted with barrel-roll curves, creating deep channel grooves. Foam-padded for utmost comfort, the Juno ottoman is upholstered in beautiful charcoal faux leather, ensuring your home is enriched with both contemporary style and functional comfort. Also available in the following combinations: chrome-finished with grey faux leather, or gold-finished with black or sand velvet. Coordinating accent chair also available. Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 15.40 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 11.66 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 25.5 x 15 x 20.5H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Country of Origin:
- Distinctive barrel-roll upholstery with extra-deep channeled cushioning
- Generous foam padding for comfort
- Unique continuous metal open-framing construction with architectural design
- Stylish faux leather upholstery that is easy to clean
- Chrome finish is available in grey or charcoal faux leather; gold finish is available in black or sand velvet
- Coordinating accent chair also available
- Minor assembly required
- Fabric Color: Charcoal
- Fabric Content: Polyurethane
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 2.2999999999999998
- Package Dimension:
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.