These Washer Fill Hoses feature a space-saving 90-deg elbow and can be used to fill the washer with both hot and cold water. The part includes (2) high-quality nylon-braided hoses with (4) Hydro-Blue Steel anti-corrosive couplings with pre-installed EPDM washers. The hoses measure 6' L (182.9 cm) and feature a large diameter design for maximum water flow and 1700-PSI burst strength. This is an accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Replacing this accessory will require basic hand tools, but no disassembly of the appliance or repair experience. You must unplug the washing machine or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Also make sure you turn off your hot and cold water supplies. Helpful Tip: We recommend replacing your washing machine s inlet hoses every 5 years to reduce the risk of hose failure and leaks.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 8212638RP replaces 1201112, 8212637IP, 8212637RP, 8212638, 8212638IP, AH1487197, EA1487197, PS1487197
- 8212638RP is compatible with multiple Whirlpool models, including MVW6230HC, MVW6230HW, MVW7230HC, MVW7230HW, MVW8230HC, WTW5100HC, WTW5100HW, WTW6120HC, WTW6120HW, WTW7120HC, WTW7120HW, WTW8120HC, WTW8120HW, MVW6230RHW, MVW7232HC, MVW7232HW, WTW5105HC, WTW5105HW, MVW6200KW, WTW5005KW, WTW8127LC
- (2) 6' nylon-braided hoses with (4) Hydro-Blue Steel anti-corrosive couplings with pre-installed EPDM washers
- Don t settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.